Canada is the second largest country in the world with excellent opportunities for potential immigrants. Canada is reputed for its world class education system, a high standard of living and an efficient health care system. The United Nations ranked Canada as the best country to live in for the past five years.
Multiculturalism is the way of life in Canada with over 200,000 migrants entering the country each year. The success of Canada’s growing economy is largely due to its immigration system, attracting highly skilled migrants from all over the world, generally under its Federal Skilled Work Visa to Canada or Work Permit to Canada programs.
Canada has one of the highest per-capita immigration rates in the world, driven by economic policy and family reunification. In 2010, a record 280,636 people migrated to Canada.The Canadian government recorded between 240,000 and 265,000 new permanent residents in 2013,a similar number of immigrants as in recent years.
The Canadian Federal and Provincial governments introduce frequent new laws and programs to ensure successful resettlement for immigrants. There are numerous options under which you may reach and settle in Canada.
The most popular being Skilled Worker Class under Federal, Business and Student Visa. Experienced consultants at Zephyr Visa will assist you in choosing the best option that suits your individual circumstances best for migrating to Canada.
Aspirants can immigrate to Canada under the following programs:
- Federal Skilled Workers Program
- Quebec Selected Skilled Workers Program
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program
List of occupations
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- Financial and investment analysts
- Software engineers and designers
- Mechanical engineers
- Information systems analysts and consultants
- Computer network technicians
- Civil engineers
- Electrical and electronics engineers
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- Financial auditors and accountants
- Financial managers
- Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations
- University professors and lecturers
- Database analysts and data administrators
- Manufacturing managers
- Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safety
- Purchasing managers
- Other financial officers
- Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers
- Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services
- Human resources managers
- Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
- Construction managers
- Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers
- Managers in health care
- Petroleum engineers
- Senior managers – trade, broadcasting and other services, n.e.c.
- Geoscientists and oceanographers
- Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics
- Translators, terminologists and interpreters
- Licensed practical nurses
- General practitioners and family physicians
- Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians
- Specialist physicians
- Medical Sonographers
- Early childhood educators and assistants
- Nursing co-ordinators and supervisors
- Property administrators
- Construction estimators
- Audiologists and speech-language pathologists
- Home building and renovation managers
- Medical Radiation Technologists
- Managers in natural resources production and fishing
- Occupational Therapists
- Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists
- Paramedical occupations
- Dietitians and nutritionists
- Securities agents, investment dealers and brokers
List of occupations where applicant can migrate can be found in below link
As a permanent Canadian Resident you are eligible to avail the entire social welfare benefits offered in the country:
- Free Medical Coverage with word class health care
- Free education up to grade 13(grade 12 in some provinces) and university/college education is highly subsidized for Canadian citizens & landed immigrants.
- A person, who has worked for a minimum of 20 weeks and thereafter gets unemployed, is entitled to 60% of the last wages drawn under the Unemployment insurance Coverage.
- A person trying for a job but is not able to find one and is unable to support himself is entitled to a Welfare Allowance from the government.
- Canada offers a Pension Plan (Retirement Pension) to people at least 60 years old who have contributed to Canadian Pension Plan.
- Childcare Facility to lower and middle class families for the costs of their childcare through tax credit system. Otherwise most childcare organizations are privately run and paid by the parents
Federal Skilled Workers
The Federal Skilled Worker Program is for those individuals who wish to explore the employment opportunities to live and work
Quebec Selected Skilled Workers
The Province of Quebec works on different selection
criteria for people who wish
to settle in Quebec under the Quebec Skilled
Nova Scotia Nominee
The Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program is an immigration program that selects applicants who demonstrate they have the potential and the desire to immigrate and settle themselves
Every year, thousands of students from across the globe apply for Canadian Student Visa in order to pursue their post secondary or higher education.
A business visitor is someone who comes to Canada to engage in international business activities without directly entering the Canadian
Every year, over 35 million people visit Canada. Some for travel and leisure, others to visit family. Whatever your reason is,
Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents may be eligible to apply for the parent and grandparent super visa.